What Is A Combi Boiler?
Combi boiler or combination boiler is both a high efficiency water heater and a central heating boiler in a single compact unit. Combi boilers, hot water directly from the mains when you turn on a tap, so you won’t need a hot water storage cylinder or a cold water storage tank in the attic.
They are also very cost-effective and energy-efficient as water is heated instantly rather than being heated and then stored in a cylinder. An added benefit is that hot water is delivered at mains pressure, which means that you could get a powerful shower without the need for a separate pump. The compact size makes this boiler perfect for apartments and smaller houses. The Combi boiler is quickly becoming our most popular boiler because of its convenience.
Benefits of a Combi Boiler
- You won’t have to wait for the cylinder to refill.
- Unlimited, constant hot water supply.
- Economical and the perfect fit for small houses, apartments or businesses with smaller amounts of water usage
- Takes up very little space.
- All the tap water is potable and suitable for drinking as it comes directly from the mains supply.
- If the water is heated up to 36 degrees this boiler can provide between 17-18 liters of water per minute.
Talk to EMG Heating and Plumbing about fitting a Combi Boiler in your home, Call 018996494